REMOTEC Z-Wave Adv Remote
The DHS Z-Wave Advanced Remote (manufactured by Remotec) is capable of creating and controlling a Z-Wave network as well as acting as a secondary controller to an IP Gateway (like Vera 3/Lite).
- Control devices individually or in groups using preset scenes(up to 12 scenes)
- 1 year battery life
- Compatible with most Z-Wave enabled devices
- Supports multi-channel devices
The?DHS?Z-Wave Advanced Remote?is a smart Z-Wave controller designed to operate as either a primary controller, capable of creating and managing its own Z-Wave network, or a secondary controller to an IP Gateway (like Vera 3/Lite).
The?DHS Z-Wave Advanced Remote?works with almost all Z-Wave enabled devices including; binary switches, dimmers, thermostats, door locks, binary or multi-level sensors. Users can control their Z-Wave enabled devices individually or through ?Scene? control. A scene is a collection of Z-Wave devices configured to user-preferred settings, levels, modes or operating conditions which can all be activated with a single command.
The?DHS Z-Wave Advanced Remote?is also equipped with a backlit LCD screen and an intelligent Self Navigated Button (SNB) system. Users can setup and operate their Z-Wave devices using this remote, and enjoy a networked, wireless home automation system anywhere at home.
Works with Z-Wave enabled devices such as:
- Thermostats (DHS Z-Wave Thermostat ZTS-110)
- Door Locks (VISION Z-Wave Deadbolt)
- Window Drapes/Blinds/Shades (DHS Z-Wave Tubular Motor Controller)
- Dimmers (FIBARO Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer and DHS Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer)
- Switches (DHS Z-Wave In-Wall Single Switch,AEOTEC Z-Wave In-Line Switch and?Fibaro Z-Wave In-Wall Single Switch)
- Most split type air controllers (via REMOTEC Z-Wave A/C Controller)
This product integrates with Australian certified (921.42MHz) Z-Wave controllers:
- Vera 3/Lite
Please note:?This device is not compatible with Aeon labs dimmers.