DHS Z-Wave Sgl Switch InWall
The Z-Wave In-Wall Single Switch Controller is a wireless controller which can be a part of many whole-home automation solutions.
- Control the ON-OFF function of a circuit remotely or using a momentary / bell type switch
- Compatible with all Z-Wave networks
- Acts as a repeater expanding your Z-Wave network
- Wide range of compatibility with existing light fittings and does NOT require expensive cabling
The?Z-Wave In-Wall Single Switch Controller?is an advanced Z-Wave controller perfect for remotely operating your existing light fittings. It works with Z-Wave enabled controllers (AUS/NZ version) and can be controlled individually or as part of a group in a pre-configured Scene.
The?Z-Wave In-Wall Single Switch Controller?is designed to operate inside your wall socket and can be easily installed by a qualified electrician.
The controller is also compatible with many popular?BELL?PRESS type?light fittings including?Clipsal IMPRESS?and?SATURN?wall switches.
Example of wiring with Clipsal Saturn range 1 gang wall plate and a 30/60PBBPL Bell Press button.?Clipsal Saturn range 1 gang wall plate and 30/60PBBPL Bell Press buttons are sold seperately.
This product integrates with all Australian certified (921.42MHz) Z-Wave controllers including:
- Vera 3/Lite (in User Interface 7, please ensure that you have the latest Vera firmware 1.7.572 and above)
- Raspberry PI with RaZberry Card
- Fibaro Home Controller 2/Lite
- DHS Z-Wave Universal Remote Controller
- DHS Z-Wave Mini Remote Controller
Please check the maximum load before installing or operating.
This installation must be done by a certified electrician in Australia and New Zealand.
Before engaging an electrician, check that they provide an electrical compliance certificate.
For warranty claim you have to provide installation compliance certificate from your electrician.
Compatibility Note:?There is a known compatibility issue for this device in Vera 3 / Lite home controllers using User Interface 7 (firmware below 1.7.572).
Vera team has fixed this issue in Vera UI7 firmware release 1.7.572. Please ensure that you are using the latest Vera UI7 firmware, 1.7.572 or later.