DHS Z-Wave Dbl Switch InWall
The Z-Wave In-Wall Double Switch Controller is a wireless controller which can be a part of many whole-home automation solutions.
- Control the ON-OFF function of two independent circuits remotely or using a wall switch
- Acts as a repeater expanding your Z-Wave network
- Wide range of compatibility with existing light fittings and does NOT require expensive cabling
The Z-Wave In-Wall Double Switch Controller?is an advanced Z-Wave controller perfect for remotely operating your existing light fittings. It works with Z-Wave enabled controllers (AUS/NZ version) and can be controlled individually or as part of a group in a pre-configured Scene.
The Z-Wave In-Wall Double Switch Controller is designed to operate inside your wall socket and can be easily installed by a qualified electrician.
The controller is also compatible with many popular?BELL?PRESS type?light fittings including?Clipsal IMPRESS?and?SATURN?wall switches.
Example of wiring with Clipsal Saturn range 2 gang wall plate and?two 30/60 PBBPL Bell Press buttons.?Clipsal Saturn range 2 gang wall plate and?two 30/60 PBBPL Bell Press buttons are sold separately.
This product integrates with all Australian certified (921.42MHz) Z-Wave controllers including:
- Vera 3/Lite
- Raspberry PI with RaZberry Card
- Fibaro Home Controller 2/Lite
- DHS Z-Wave Universal Remote Controller
- DHS Z-Wave Mini Remote Controller
Please check the maximum load before installing or operating.
This installation must be done by a certified electrician in Australia and New Zealand.
Before engaging an electrician, check that they provide an electrical compliance certificate.
For warranty claim you have to provide installation compliance certificate from your electrician.